10 Reasons Why Designers, Builders and Home Buyers Choose MonoKast Wall Systems
1. Demand: To meet the demands of new home buyers, MonoKast Insulated Precast Wall Systems provide a reliable, low-carbon footprint option. This sustainable green solution not only helps to reduce costs but also reduces jobsite waste and requires less material than traditional construction methods.
2. Consumer Choice: Due to an increased market awareness for green building products, design- ers and builders realize that their client’s involvement in making the right choices for their new home has never been greater than it is now. MonoKast Licensees support designers and builders by meet- ing the needs of these home buyers with custom engineered and manufactured“green”alternatives. Because all MonoKast Insulated Precast Wall Systems are modular and adaptable to most custom architectural designs and engineered specifications, homeowners are enthused to receive well-insulated, energy efficient, modern looking, ready-to-finish precast foundations.
3. Quality/Dependability: Structural integrity of MonoKast Insulated Precast Wall Systems are always consistent due to strict adherences to MonoKast’s advanced design guidelines. The systems utilize 5,000 PSI concrete, reinforced with engineer-specified reinforcing steel. The precast panels are manufactured in well lit, climate controlled precast facilities on dry, flat working surfaces. These advanced precasting methods in the factory and on customer jobsites consistently provide safe, dependable and secure wall systems for builders and their clients.
4. System Design: MonoKast Insulated Precast Wall Systems can be designed to meet or exceed most structural, architectural or thermal requirements.
5. Performance…Delivered: The design, manufacturing, delivery and installation of MonoKast Insulated Precast Wall Systems are provided by the same trusted concrete contractors that builders have relied on for many years. These seasoned concrete contractors bring the proven experience nec- essary to seamlessly integrate MonoKast Insulated Precast Wall Systems into any foundation project.
6. Jobsite & Factory Safety: MonoKast crews are able to set all precast panels in a safe, efficient manner, utilizing OSHA approved safety accessories, tools, hardware and equipment such as cranes in both factory and on the jobsite. Due to MonoKast Licensees’ long-time jobsite experience, our crews also implement safe working practices on every project as stipulated by OSHA.
7. Value Added / Controlled Costs: Because MonoKast Insulated Precast Wall Systems are manufactured in climate controlled environments, projects are not subject to typical jobsite weather delays. Manufacturing costs are uniform and easy to track due to well established materials’ cost oversight and strictly monitored labor practices.
8. Schedule: MonoKast Insulated Precast Wall System installers typically set one foundation/structure per day with small crews. Finishing and trade costs can be reduced due to many integrated features built into the system such as a stud nailer for drywall installation, pre-installed insulation, pre-located holes for plumbing and electrical, and pre-set openings for doors and windows.
9. Inspections: To help maintain the highest level of quality control on every project, MonoKast Pre- cast Wall Systems undergo a series of stringent inspections during manufacturing and on the jobsite. This ensures all design specifications and code regulations are always followed, thereby producing safe, durable, consistently manufactured precast walls for every project.
10. Warranty: MonoKast Insulated Precast Wall Systems are supplied with a warranty against defects in workmanship and side-wall water penetration.