1. Send Blueprints to a MonoKast Licensee
• Select a project for consideration of MonoKast Precast Wall Systems.
•Contact a MonoKast representative with the help of the listing on the back of this brochure.
2. Evaluate & Layout Your MonoKast Walls
• A MonoKast design and technical team leader will evaluate your project and consult with you to develop a solution that meets your quality, cycle time, and final home builder’s budget requirements.
3. Review System Proposal & Recommendations
• A MonoKast representative will review the system alternatives, costs, and benefits with you.
• The MonoKast Precast Wall Systems provide a variety of manufacturing capabilities and design options tailored to your requirements.
4. Build with MonoKast Precast Technologies
• A complete MonoKast Precast Wall System can be manufactured and on your jobsite very quickly.
• When the wall system arrives on the jobsite, so does the MonoKast setup team, ready to install (typically in one day) all precast concrete insulated walls as specified.